Friday, December 1, 2006

Super Star

The little monkey's kindergarten class was assigned a project to tell why they were a star. The other children answered things like "I know how to tie my shoes" or "I can run really fast" not my child though, oh no. He answered, w/a straight face because this is how he tells you these lines, that he was a star because he had saved his Daddy from a burning fire.

Now back in college I once set the street in front of the Sig House on fire (by accident) and the van I was in during a trip to Berlin for a wrestling tournament caught on fire because we ignored the "engine oil low" indicator light for several hundred miles during my Army days; but I've never been in a house fire and certainly not in my own home.

I thought it was pretty funny though (and more than a little scary for what the future holds) that he's already pulling these fast ones at the tender age of 5. His Star now proudly hangs on the wall in front of my desk.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, EDub! What precious children you have! I'm so glad to see this new blog - keep it going man...keep it going!